I have been invited for the 5th year in a row to speak at the world's largest seafood show - Seafood North America - taking place in Boston, Massachusetts, on March 6-8, 2016.My presentation on Monday, March 7, 2016 will address the new FDA regulations on imported seafood, including the foreign supplier verification and food safety issues. We will continue to discuss the actions to take whenever:
- there is a detention of imported seafood by the FDA
- when and how to get a private laboratory analysis for your imported seafood
- your seafood has been refused entry into the United States by the FDA
- submitting a Petition to U.S. Customs and Border Protection whenever a penalty or claim has been assessed against the importer
- what to do when the FDA concludes your seafood is adulterated
Customs and International Trade Law Group
333 SE 2nd Ave.
Miami, Florida 33133
office (305) 416-6960
mobile (954) 270-1864
North America's Largest Seafood Trade Event
March 6-8, 2016 | Boston, USA | Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
Seafood Expo North America/Seafood Processing North America makes every effort to email recipients relevant and useful information, special offers and promotions. If you no longer prefer to receive emails from us, you can always unsubscribe from this list or mail your unsubscribe request to Diversified Business Communications, PO Box 7437, Portland, ME 04112-7437, USA.